Sol Protect Top
Lightweight, soft, and easy to throw into a beach bag or backpack without weighing down your day. That’s our women’s Sol Protect Top we’re talking about, and we think it’s the perfect addition to anyone's outdoor arsenal.
- 85 % Recycled Polyester | 10 % TENCEL™ Lyocell | 5 % Elastane
- Long sleeved, raglan pull-over shirt
- Side seam snap slit detail
- Straight hemline
- UPF 30+
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling our clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece prAna creates.
Ultimately, sustainable clothing respects the planet and its people.
When you choose to invest in a piece of prAna clothing, you are propelling the sustainable clothing movement forward. You are casting a vote for social and environmental responsibility, for transparency, for a fundamental change in the way clothing is made. Sustainability is part of the prAna DNA.