A comfortable, stylish layering piece that’s great to throw over what you’re wearing to and from practice. Developed for lounging, restorative practice, layering, or casual streetwear. Perfect for year-round wear.
- Lightweight feel and flattering drape to elevate the casual look
- Longer length for bum coverage
- Inner tunnel-tie draw cord for waistline adjustability
- Side pockets
- Cooling fabric, sweat-wicking
- Performance Om Terry: 70% modal, 30% polyester
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.