Lightweight Versatile Bamboo Wrap
This wrap can be styled as a poncho, cape, shawl or scarf – Regardless of how you wear it, it looks polished, but feels like your favorite blanket.
- Multiple ways to wear, 35" Length, 20" Width
- MOSOtech Baby Rib 160gsm: 53% organic cotton / 42% bamboo viscose / 5% elastane
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
To us, it’s more than how your clothes feel, it’s how you feel about your clothes. That’s why we’ve always taken great care to produce everything as responsibly as possible - before it was fashionable. 100% of the power required to run our knitting and sewing facility is generated from wind & solar, our bamboo is grown and harvested responsibly and our wastewater is treated or re-used. Sustainability has always been our standard. And it always will be.
Our founders have a 22 year relationship with a family-owned factory in India. They agreed, long ago, to be pioneers in fair & empowering workplace practices:
- 18% higher wages than local average
- Healthcare for all employees & their families
- Subsidized housing & food
- Integrated skill development & advancement
- Weekly team-building & cultural events
- Recognition & training program for the disabled