Everyday Support Bra
Whether you need some extra support because of a larger bust size or to take on high-impact activities, we think you'll appreciate the modifiable cups—letting you select the amount of cushioning you need.
- 93% Supplex ® Nylon / 7% Lycra ® Elastane
- High neck support bra
- Ideal for C/D bra cup
- Clean finish neck and armholes
- Adjustable sonic weld bonded straps finished into center back forming racerback silhouette
- Layer of power mesh inside bra band for added support
- Sonic weld back bra band with swim closure hook and loops for adjustability
- Front panel fully lined with power mesh
- Interior shelf bra with overlay tape sewn under bust for added support
- Removable modesty cups
- Fully lined front bra band and back panels
- 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling our clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece prAna creates.
Ultimately, sustainable clothing respects the planet and its people.
When you choose to invest in a piece of prAna clothing, you are propelling the sustainable clothing movement forward. You are casting a vote for social and environmental responsibility, for transparency, for a fundamental change in the way clothing is made. Sustainability is part of the prAna DNA.