This loose-fitting sweatshirt is your ideal layering piece. Crafted from a luxurious organic cotton blend terry, it’s your new post-practice BFF. We recommend layering it on during restorative practice.
- Relaxed fit crewneck sweatshirt
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Side slits at hem
- Hem is longer at back for added coverage
- Crafted from high-pile terry modal yarn
- Designed performance and post workout layering
- Fabric: 56% Organic Cotton 38% Modal, 6% Spandex
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.