A flattering performance tee that can be worn everyday and provide moisture management in practice or a lighter workout.
- Mid hip length for more coverage
- Flattering drape on the body
- Highly breathable and fast drying fabric
- Performance Tech Cotton 2.0: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.