Simba Recycled Ella Crop Bra
We love this simple, yet elegant strappy back crop bra. Ella looks great alone or wear as a layering piece.
- 80% Recycled Polyester / 20% Spandex
- Low to medium support
- Double lined for extra support and comfort
- Removable padded inserts
- Perfect for yoga, pilates, barre, and general activewear
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Line dry
- No ironing required
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information
The Dharma Bums vision is for each unique garment to empower both those who wear them and those that make them – and that means focusing as much on the people as the garments themselves. From origination to creation, Dharma Bums has an unwavering commitment to ethical supply chains and quality in every stitch.
Dharma Bums began in Australia and their local supply chain consists of ‘Ethical Australia’ certifications. Recently Dharma Bums expanded into China, working with accredited facilities that are audited and inspected by the Dharma Bums team regularly.
Dharma Bums looks to the Business Social Compliance Initiative code of conduct to reduce their footprint left on our planet. The eleven principles of BSCI are aimed at making the garment making industry a fair and safe place to work.