Cross Strap Bra - Blush
Designed to provide unconditional support no matter which way you flow, the Cross Strap Bra can be worn alone or as a foundation on which to build. The soft stretch fabric and expansive rib band give you room to breathe while the supportive criss-cross straps encourage hours of inversion play.
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Soft tricot liner
- Fully constructed interior bra
- Medium coverage
- High support
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
GRS certified. The GRS is intended to meet the needs of companies looking to verify the recycled content of their products (both finished and intermediate) and to verify responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in their production. The objectives of the GRS are to define requirements to ensure accurate content claims and good working conditions, and that harmful environmental and chemical impacts are minimized.