Breathe Drape Cardigan - Chalk
Cozy on the inside and classy on the outside, the Breathe Drape Cardigan is a versatile piece you'll want to take everywhere. Wrap yourself up with its generous length or wear it loose as you go from the studio to the streets. Wear open or button close on either side of the neck.
- 69% Recycled Polyester 19% Cotton 12% Elastane
- Lightweight, soft fabric
- Coordinates well with blue, grey, black, white, and many others
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
GRS certified. The GRS is intended to meet the needs of companies looking to verify the recycled content of their products (both finished and intermediate) and to verify responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in their production. The objectives of the GRS are to define requirements to ensure accurate content claims and good working conditions, and that harmful environmental and chemical impacts are minimized.