Aurora Racerback Bra
Designed to provide moderate support for sizes A to DD, with flattering, modest coverage, and maximum moisture management and cooling features. Best for hot yoga or a sweaty workout.
- Medium support
- Power mesh lining in the back and front along with bust darts for optimal support
- Overlapping bust panel in the front creates trendy, subtle cutout detail
- Peached Surface, Four Way Stretch
- Performance Knit 2.0: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.