This classy and casual women's straight cut camisole made of eco-responsible fabric delivers style and comfort suitable for any activity.
- Keyhole at back
- Straight fit that falls at the hips
- Eco tech jersey fabric: 71% modal, 26% polyester, 3% elastane
- Primary fabric is certified OEKO-TEX® and Bluesign®
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Lolë’s approach to activewear is modern, mindful and meaningful, offering feminine and fashion-forward designs that move with you when you’re on the go. Every garment is versatile and high-performance, designed with a genuine concern for people, products and positive impact.
Lolë is much more than a clothing brand. We draw our inspiration from women around the world who are both active and connected; we promote healthy lifestyles and are particularly sensitive to women’s issues. We are proud to encourage individuals and organizations that share these same values.
Many of Lolë's products meet the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 in which certified fabrics do not contain any products that are harmful to your skin or the environment. In addition, Lolë incorporates Bluesign® certified fabrics that are manufactured using an ecological process that conserves resources and minimizes environmental impacts, as well as fabrics made of recycled fibers sourced from post-consumer water bottles.