Easy, breezy, and perfect for working out or chilling out, this racerback tank for her is flowy and feminine. And while it's lightweight to wear, it also has a light footprint, as it's made from planet-friendly Responsible Forest Material.
- 63% TENCEL™ Modal | 37% Recycled Polyester
- Scoop neck tank with racerback silhouette
- Center front and back seams with bias cut rib
- Relaxed fit
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling our clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece prAna creates.
Ultimately, sustainable clothing respects the planet and its people.
When you choose to invest in a piece of prAna clothing, you are propelling the sustainable clothing movement forward. You are casting a vote for social and environmental responsibility, for transparency, for a fundamental change in the way clothing is made. Sustainability is part of the prAna DNA.