Designed for breathability and comfort. Great for hot yoga or a sweaty workout.
- 87% nylon, 13% spandex
- Flattering high hip length
- Peached surface allows for maximum breathability to keep things cool
- Ultra-fine gauge jersey knit provides a more premium second-skin look and feel
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.