Most lightweight, second-skin sensation performance fabric in the line. Quick dry, moisture wicking, with buttery soft hand-feel for extra comfort. Minimalist design details means less seams digging into skin and does not restrict your flow.
- Performance Nylon Knit: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
- 25" inseam
- Seam-free sides and front for smoother look and comfortable feel
- Highly breathable
- Higher rise for more coverage
- Internal waistband pocket
- Medium compression
- Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy.
- Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always follow the wash care instructions in the garment as this may have additional information.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
OEKOTEX 100, OCS certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.